Thursday, November 4, 2010

Questioning of Loyalty?

Hey~ It's time for another movie review. And this blog is not about movies ratings and reviews anyway. Just bit sharing of the movie I watched which I really like it a lot. Well, some people may just watch action and adventurous movie, which is so much fun and entertaining but I find that meaningful and touching stories in a movie very nice and gives me a different feeling after all.


Yesterday, been to "The Pavillion" with one of my best friend and a pretty good blogger of Unity Bond (look at his muscles! he've grown!) Oh yeah, I'm still me. The same. Haha~


Puppies and dogs are my favourite animal pet of all times. Why? Because they are loyal and cute at the same time. They would be the best companion for life. No wonder Americans and Taiwanese love dogs so much and even keep one in their hostels (how i wish I could)


The movie I watched "Hachiko: A dog story" was an international re-screen released in 2009 starring Richard Gere. This was a true story in Japan (You can go download this movie or even better to buy it from a nearby CD store originally) The dog chooses his own master, given the name "Hachi" meaning "eight' in japanese. Better story can be read here. Hachikō

Hachiko and his master
Having growing up everyday with his master. It has learned to walk the master to the train station, Shibuya Station and fetching him back everyday, waiting outside the entrance of the station. Eventually one day, his master passed away. Hachiko, knowingly that his master would never reside back at home would go to the station to wait. Hachiko has waited for 8 years, coming back everyday around the same time hoping to see his master would drop by but never did, of course.


To me, this story tells us how determined a dog would wait for his master for 8 years. Of course, Hachiko is not a stupid dog but I would say a very loyal dog. Here's one statement to sum up:


"To You, They're Just A Pet,
To Them, You're Their Everything"

0 comments:

Post a Comment