Saturday, November 6, 2010

Something is happening...

The clock starts ticking at 12.25 am right after the celebration of Deepavali. Staring out at the skies. Listening to the breeze. It all came at a sudden. The breeze grow stronger. The skies turning from purplish black to reddish black. Strong wind starts blowing towards inside. The trees started to sway making hissing and swishing sound. Seems like a tornado swirling its way. The sound of doors started to bang from other homes. Lights flickering all around. While some remain in darkness. Then sizzle of rain starts falling down for approximately 5 minutes. Then it comes to a halt. Sudden silence dropped. As if nothing has ever happened. 


Is this a normal phenomena or would I call it climate change? When I was suppose to be busied with my books gluing my eyes on it. This unnatural situation just gave me a strange feeling that I never have before. Something is happening and it is not normal. Is the world turning upside down or trying telling me something? Hmmm~ What a night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment