Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Of Us, One Of Them, None Of Us, None Of Them.

"Have you ever have a good friend or a very best friend that you could tell everything?" A very provoking question indeed. Now I have changed my mind in a bit to put my blog to a more personal approach (which a blog usually does) Am very unsure if I really could find one here.

Having like minded people or more I would term as "clique" seem very little chance or maybe by no chance at all. This invoke me to say human are selfish... And yes. That including me... But are they? Yup. Have a very disturbing thought these few days, in fact, it has been months. Let not just term it as "emo" as if there is this word at all. I would not regard it more, but much better way to say to put oneself to a deep thought.

I am someone who tends to think a lot. Who thinks too much. So am I "emo-ing" now or what? Having these disturbing thoughts seriously is driving me crazy and it's a study week. So good luck and hope I make it through this time around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment