Monday, November 8, 2010

Finding the missing puzzle

Staring at the papers... Not reading. Just staring. Blankness crosses the mind. Sometimes it just feels good to feel empty. Just as some provoking thoughts trying to find some space in mind. The emptiness brings me to think of many things at the very moment. Trying to put the puzzles into place. Connecting the dots. Trying and virtually think of the missing puzzles. Life just as we know it. Are once colourful. Today it seems more than just the colours of rainbow that enters our life. Mine.

Thanks to a long time never-have-dinner friend. Thanks for the chat and time (despite your exam tomorrow) There's so much more in life. You have certainly provoke my thoughts and nevertheless I have a great time though. So much dimension with just not the three axis but way more than I could think of. It's time for exploration. And I do really hope to find the piece that fits into the puzzle. Hopefully. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment