Thursday, November 4, 2010

No Iphone? No Problem.

Yes! Am so proud to post this up! This statement!


Now my iPhone was send to repair thanks to the stubborn home button that won't click with light touch. (hope they replace me with a new one ^^)


So can I survive without it? Been 4 days without it and yes! I will survive~
Have been using back the old phone now. To be frank, even if the iPhone never existed which means if I never buy it. I would really learn how to be independent of technology. Seem so lost without it, even direction without destination are killing me.


But yeah~ Who need an iPhone? Reliance upon technology is bad for you and me. Good efficiency but bad human productivity. So let's just hope that they would return the Apple as soon as possible. I'm confused. I don't even need one! @_@

0 comments:

Post a Comment