Sunday, November 28, 2010

Finals Sem 3. OVER!!!

Finals over! Yay... The feeling is so good. To feel the dreads and stress to be done with. The anticipated time of freedom without the need to rush for deadlines or assignments. Don't even need bother to set the alarm to burn the midnight oil. That is great. And so finally I could settle down to enjoy the little things that matters in life. The entertainment... The books... The games... The sports and all... And of course, more time for blogging. 

Ahhh~ Feels good but ain't that great when I really don't have anything to do. Oh yeah I do. Just lazy to bother. Maybe that's how my laziness habit comes from. So yep, to make my hols more interesting, I should plan on what I should accomplish each day, instead of wasting time day after. It's probably the first time for me to plan for hols. Kinda weird. But I think flexibility waste more time than being organized and planned, no? Good Luck For My Hols! (by da way, will be spend in my uni most of the time. Sigh~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment