Monday, November 29, 2010

Make Your Right Choice

Having done watching "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset" today really gives me a real impact. Looking back at the past, reminiscing them... Trying to figure what would eventually happen if I didn't do that or even take the step choosing a different route. To see, if things would or will be different.


Just life as we know it. It's about making choices. About taking chances. About taking the step we dare not to. And seriously I have learnt that every step I do or even anyone in the world do, really changes the direction of my course. Choices are sometimes hard to make. And when it comes to making, I am gonna make the right choice so I wouldn't be thinking or regret the choice I made before in the past. Reminiscing again. That would be so sad. Even to hear people say that they spend the rest of their life doing nothing or loving the wrong person, and to hope to go back in time to change that but eventually they couldn't. 


So sad... 


Time never turns back... 


It never will....


So make the right choice...

0 comments:

Post a Comment