Friday, October 29, 2010

The Night I Shred Some Tears..

Tonight I shred some tears and am deeply touched by a specially made movie "Ocean Heaven" in conjunction with Calvary Victory Centre (CVC) to raise funds for the awareness of autism. Starring Jet Li, Ran Chen and LunMei Kwan. Jet Li played his first full drama role in this movie. 

Ocean Heaven

The story rolls down to how a father care and love deeply for his only son who are in autism. This story is very meaningful and shows how a father would take care and sacrifice everything for his disabled son he loved so much. This reminds me so much of how my parents treated me when I was small.


When the father knew that he will soon die due to a late liver cancer, he tried his best to and for his autism son, to teach him how to be independent and be living without him. This movie truly touches of a father's determination and unconditional love towards his disabled son. A MUST-WATCHED movie for this week. (do bring tissues along~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment