Sunday, October 24, 2010

An Awesome-But-Yet Ridiculous Night To Remember

Today and yesterday was a total awesome but yet a kicking day for me. My coursemates and I (5 of them) went to Tebrau City Mall to just plan to watch “The Child’s Eyes 3D” which was the ever first asian 3D horror movie. Eventually this is what we end up doing .

1. Nearly fainted with the 3D movie, thanks to the effects of the people in the cinema that screams like there’s no tomorrow plus with the 3D effect that enables the ghost to jump into your eyes any moment of the time. 

2. Bought three books back from Harris by Malcolm Gladwell : Blink, Outliers & The Tipping Point.

3. One is not enough, we went for “The Life Just As We Know It” movie~ Great laugh…

4. The adventure begins. Have a little supper out at 1.30 am in Tmn. Uni. (then just realizing my ICs and other cards went missing) And that head us all the way back to Tebrau (30 minutes drive) to search for it. The best part is we went into the mall with all the closed shops searching for missing cards~ First time ever been there without anyone inside~ First time walking through cinema lane without any permission~

5. The climax is when we finally found the missing stuff actually was just right in the car. (=-=)’’’

Really feel sorry for my carelessness. I have been not careful for more times than I can count. But then, this was actually a night which I couldn’t forget~ The “Lost & Found” Night + A Little Bit of Adventure. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment