Friday, October 22, 2010

A disturbed mind





Oh yeah~ Here it goes again. Having a disturbed mind after watching another disturbing movie (which i usually do :P) But it's great though to have this kinda feeling. You wanna get disturbed too? Well, watch "The Fourth Kind"







It's about the story of... Well, if I tell you then it's pointless for you to watch isn't it? This movie is somewhat similiar to Paranormal Activity but just different conceptual. It is disturbing because it triggers my thoughts. Well~ You know... I like to think and when I did, I tend to get carried away by all the waves and "rojaks" with it.


Well~ It's been awhile since I get to have the free time to watch a movie in my roomie~ (not a good day to hang out with the thick haze blocking my face anyway) And great! I am DISTURBED. =-=

0 comments:

Post a Comment