Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tommy Emmanuel Live Concerto

First of all, would like to thank Andrew C. for giving me this opportunity to replace him for this charity concert. (and hey, it was a really awesome concert!!!)
Ticks!

Nimble Fingers... Glorious Pleasure!
Performing LIVE! Wuhoo!

Tommy Emmanuel is the best guitarist I ever seen and in fact is the best known guitarist and musician in Melbourne, Australia. Tonight was the night that he make me realize that a guitar is not solely just one musical instrument that strums of melody but much more that are able to act like a whole band on stage. Drums, bass, beats, piano are not only what a guitar can do but so much more inspiring with the music you can feel. Guitar is a musical instrument that needed practice and hell which can take more than 10 years to learn being apart of it.


"To me, music is not about how it looks (meaning the guitar of course) but how it sound and feels"


The sentimental element in music is the best in the concert. I am able to feel it, it is as if I was being taken to another musical world that drifts me away to the inner side that touch. For music lovers out there, you know how powerful music really is. Tonight concert was my first in JB and was looking forward to more of these! ^^V

0 comments:

Post a Comment