Thursday, October 28, 2010

My AIESEC Exchange Story [May/June 2010]

Yeah yeah I know... It's kinda late for me to update my exchange story since my last trip to Guangzhou, China. Under AIESEC exchange program, I was given the opportunity to go abroad and yay~ That was good good news because I do intend to go oversea in my uni life as one of my goals and yes, there I was standing in the world's largest population country, China.


Instead of writing an essay, here are some FAQs to sum up my exchange!


1. What the heck is AIESEC?
- It is the largest youth-run organization that exists over 107 countries... ... ... (click this to know more)


2. Go for what and what did you do?
- Intrigued by my passion of environment. I run for "Low Carbon Now" environmental sustainability project in Sun-Yat-Sen University. Oh~ And also to develop myself to learn how the other green side looks like. I have been over more than 10 high and middle schools in Guangzhou including the best school in Guangzhou province, Hua Fu Middle School to teach about environmental awareness. I am a TEACHER! Wuhoo~ First time!


4. Why China?
- Actually... I plan to go Taiwan. Due to time constraints and persuasion from parents~ China sound cool.


5. Scary?
- Very... When they dunno what you say and you dunno what they say. :)


6. How come you get thinner???
- The food in Guangzhou doesn't taste bad, just that it does not taste like the local food (compared to Asian food available in Malaysia) And I don't eat those rabbit meat, dog meat, and those never-heard-before and like make-your-eyes-ball-roll kinda food there.


7. Why you go there so long one?
- For 6 weeks approximately. To snoop around, get around with China lifestyle of business and also to know more about China and its people. Not forgetting traveling~


 
Guangzhou Best School : Hua Fu Middle School
Cheeze for Back To School~
Amazing Race with students~
Guangzhou : City Of Goat
Beijing Road



I have a lot more pictures to share~ Six weeks of snapping photos non-stop~ But yeah, do leave comments to ask me anything regard this exchange at all~ ^^ Looking forward to answer you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment