Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Watch

Yay! I finally got my hands on a new watch! Got it in Bugis Junction in Singapore~ And along accompanying my friend for a job interview so the whole trip was not that lonely~ 


Am happy that I bought myself a nice watch~ Have some antique feature and solar powered. It's Casio Edifice EF340SB-1A1V. Never knew the series number till I googled it~ Initial price was at $150 and I got it for $108 because of promotion period~




The pic above is the one I bought~ Well~ My initial plan to buy a cheap watch failed. Maybe its because I would prefer a quality one that can last long~


Have done watching King 2 Hearts! Awesome! Even the last episode is that good and unpredictable~ Should be catching up with Rooftop Prince soon~


Tonight I just feel that my mind is quite blank~ Dunno for what reason but it just feels blank and wants a day off~ Like want to sit in a corner of a place and dun wanna talk~ Ever experience that? Emo? Oh no~~~ :(


Maybe because VIVA presentation is coming. And the day after is already examination. So limited time to prepare~ Then three consecutive days of examination to face after that added with one 4 credit hours subject that require 4 hours of concentration on the particular paper. 4 hours on a paper! Sounded crazy enough~ And worst of all, its my most hated subject. Hopefully I can answer it confidently on that day~


Wish me luck! Till den~ 

2 comments:

Charlene C. said...

Haha nice drama you got there! Watched both but you better don't start that Rooftop Prince. Later get addicted and cannot study.

Calvin Chai said...

Charlene : yep~ i just plan to download it first~ :)

Post a Comment