Sunday, June 3, 2012

Half Day Trip to Singapore

Yipee! Finally I kept my word (i alwiz did :P) and went to Singapore this morning~ 


Quite of a random trip actually as I didn't really prepare anything. Just counted the leftover of 50 dollars then drove all the way to City Square and hop into the Causeway Link bus to Singapore. 


Started my journey around 7.30 am reaching the custom around 8:00 am. It's surprising to see not that many people at the custom cuz it's usually crowded~ After that I lost track of my time as I left my phone in the car. It's so damn heavy to put into my pocket and walk around! I need to get a traveling bag! And I saw a nice one with the brand of Lafuma in Singapore. The price? *cough cough* But yeah, Lafuma is a branded baggy product so no big deal of the price tag~


Actually I took the wrong bus and arrived at Kranji station. Was supposed to take CW2 to Bugis bus station but ended up at Kranji~ Good thing is, I asked one helpful lady and pointed me the directions to Bugis through the MRT~ Are all Singaporeans so helpful? Or maybe just the aunties in Singapore? Am really glad to have such hospitality and kind people around~


Because I lost track of time and I don't even know where to look for a time~ I think I ended up kinda early at the Bugis streets as most stores are still halfway opening through~ So I decided to eat my breakfast at one of this look-like Malay store which serve look-like Malaysian cuisine... Hahaha~ Ordered steamed chicken rice and the food was really good compare to here~ LOL~ Costs me $4.90... In dollar.... And that's like RM10 for that meal~ *sob sob*


After the meal, more shops are opened and the crowd is getting bigger~My initial plan to buy a cheap watch doesn't work out~ There's definitely cheap watches in Bugis but it just doesn't suit my taste~ I mean it looks nice but I doubt the quality and most probably its made in China~ Costs as low as $5 of a watch for those plastic types and $18.90 for the classy ones~


And ended up drooling over Casio Edifier watch in this G-Factory shop inside Bugis Junction~ It's expensive because its CASIO and a GOOD watch~ HAHA~ After tired of seeing all the items in dollar which I need to multiply all prices by two~


Which made me ended up back in UTM so early with both hands empty~ =.=


Oh~ And I have an interview with Sunway group this coming Friday! So I will be going back KL just for that interview~ So not prepared~ And am so dead on that day after needing to endure hectic presentations on both Tuesday and Wednesday~ 


So I'm gonna get a good watch to wear for my interview... I'm definitely going back Singapore... Definitely~ 


Am I insane? Actually crossing the border doesn't seem like something special~ Its just another short trip to shop for something~ Except with more foreigners around and items in dollars~ That's all~ Pretty sure I would miss Singapore after graduation~




Till then~ :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment