Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Final Farwell

The time has finally come... The final farewell and the end of my university phase of life. I believe this post shall be a long one for me to write to recap all the 3 good years of memories and so much sentiments of thoughts in play while concluding all my 6 semesters thoughts here.


What really brought me into writing this was the upset feeling of seeing my friends leaving the university and the thought of never seeing them again. And it's probably true that the last time seeing those familiar faces would never appear again~ The friends that I have spent three years with, which are my coursemates and AIESEC circle of friends.


Everything to do will be associated with "for the very last time" while spending the last moment in uni. It would be the last time for me walking the hallway. The last time stepping into the library. The last time walking the same path. The last time breathing uni's air. The last time to spend good times with friends who are going to leave. The last time to do the same routine everyday. And the list goes on...


I could even remember from the very first day of my uni life and the experience of stepping into the university without knowing what will happen throughout these 3 years. Along the journey, I have met wonderful friends and how everyone have changed along the way including myself.


Looking back at myself to someone who don't really mix with the 'clique' people eventually turns my whole world upside down. It may turns out ugly sometimes which is common but in the end, friends are still friends no matter if the journey is tough, as we all travel on the same route together.


Today really marked the final day of seeing my friends as most of them will be heading back just like I do bidding farewell to one another. It's a sad farewell knowing that day have came where separation makes its way.


It would be that time again, to flip through those old photos one day, smiling and flipping through those happy faces wondering what all of them are doing right now and hope to go back in time to that exact moment the picture was taken to look at those happy faces once again....


The last paragraph really put me to tears.


Bidding farewell to all my great friends out there and how I wish I would meet them again somewhere someday. Definitely if I have the chance to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment