Friday, June 15, 2012

Bye Bye Uni Pre-Symptom

In less than 2 weeks and I'm done with uni... And dammit, now regretted of not applying Master Degree... To think back, uni life is so much better than working~ *sigh*


Here's an update for failing my interview~ Been to Sunway Group interview and that was actually my second time attending a formal interview... I would presumed that it was the toughest interview I went through. Stuck in a room with two interviewers over 1 hour and a half screening me over... The worst part from THAT particular interview is that now I'm having post interview symptom whereby thinking all the possible wrong answers I gave...


To recap~ It's a pain in the ass... And now am feeling guilty of being who I am in that interview~ So there's this saying about "Be yourself, show them who you are" Right... Screw that statement! It's not about being who you are but being who you are not that matters in an interview~ What really struck me, would be in order to be like-able, impressive and secure a pass. Have to make up some fancy stories and being humble at the same time.... 


What that really means is to give a favorable response instead of an honest response. Say 'yes' instead of 'no'. Say 'can' instead of 'can not'. Say 'that is my first choice" instead of "that is arranged". It is essential to be a pessimistic in an interview and probably screwing one up after being employed knowing one is not superman but just someone who wears the red underwear outside... But that probably will not happen because once one being employed means you got the job and you have to show them that you are superman and start wearing red underwear outside to work as a fresh start. Anyhow it's a lesson learnt. So be a YES man in an interview. (they won't know it's a no no in your brain) 


Less than two weeks more before officially ending my university. And come to think of it, it's less than two weeks and I will be flying to Taiwan! Excited? Honestly, there's not even any anticipation and excitement element for it... Perhaps it's because it's examination week and midst of rushing my PSM so that I can graduate happily. And hopefully I do~


It's reaching the end chapter of my student life. More gatherings are popping up one after another. To have the final moment of seeing familiar faces and also to remember the smiling and laughing expressions on each faces~ That's so sentimental~ I shall just stop here~


Till den~ My next post would be a new start~ :)























0 comments:

Post a Comment