Saturday, April 30, 2011

Book-ing & Movie-ing

Getting really bored this study week... Spending time watching MEANINGFUL movies are great! Meaningful equals to movies that really contented and convey certain messages in it. Two movies I watched that really gave an insider look and insight of the story.

"Up In The Air"
One which was "Up In The Air" tells the life of a man who possess a job hired by companies to fire people. Not a very fancy job but the job that fires people (to me) is the worst job ever to do... A man who travels around the world to fire people which then put under him a girl apprentice making his life upside down... Love this movie on every sayings and quotes... Nicely unfolding the ugly sides of living a happy world... Meaningful and very insightful~

"Wall Street 2 : Money Never Sleeps"
Another was "Wall Street 2 : Money Never Sleeps". This movie remind me so much of one of my friend's mom who have this particular job. This story talks about the life of a remisier or more common name as "broker" who act as an agent to buy and sell stocks trading... This is a hell of a job to earn easy money and burn lots of money... Very pressuring occupation but earns a lot... Have thought of putting myself in this field... But dunno why end up in another... (=-=) Anyhow, this movie also very nice! Don't really have this kind of movie much... 


Til then nothing much but books~ Facing books are so sleepy and brain consuming... Facebook-ing are alternatives to my otherwise statement. (but time wasting) One paper down... 4 more to go which is like 4 more days to go... Hate these "gap" period... And good thing my first Advanced English paper topic was about "Procrastination"~ Hah! (put that to my face!) What a good topic! And a good reminder for my remaining papers too~


Quote Of The Day : "I Shall Stop Procrastinate Tomorrow! Let's Just Wait Then"

0 comments:

Post a Comment