Sunday, April 10, 2011

8 Days In Hong Kong

I'm alive! The 8 days in Hong Kong are of superb experience. Would regard it as of a more having-fun-travelling thing than career trip although two days are spent for visiting the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Royal International Chartered Surveyor (RICS) and Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC).

I have so many things to write! And I won't put it all here though~ (not gonna write an essay)

First, Hong Kong is expensive! Never thought the standard of living here are so high that it provides a large significance difference with Shen Zhen (although both are just a bridge away) 80% of cars on road are super branded including dream cars of mine like Porche, Ferrari and BMW. 90% of people in Hong Kong uses iPhone 4. A meal averagely would cost $20 equivalent to RM9, a pao would then cost around $6 like RM2.50 each. Ouch~

Second, you get what you pay in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is the famous international place to shop by given all sort of branded items at a cheaper price (thanks for tax-free~) Shopping paradise for shoppers to sneak around those luxurious items and famous brands with all sorts of fashion and design. And what I buy truly equals to the quality of that price. That includes the food as well. I have paid $35 for a meal and I get exactly $35 amount and satisfaction.

Hong Kong although is a part of China (recently) but both this country share very different system altogether. Hong Kong is so internationally recognized and a developed urban country. It would be perhaps the final destination to go in Asia besides Japan and Korea. Thus the standard of living are unexpectedly higher than other Asian countries. Surrounded by all the skycrapers and tall buildings, it was a magnificent view from the peak.



All in all... This travelling experience were so different from the one I gained in Guangzhou. Yet... I have fun! Wanna know more? Do leave comments! ^^

3 comments:

Read More said...

Lazy la you...write more kay? :S

Calvin Chai said...

Den I will post new one soon. Am juz finding time to write... Having hell of a time for now...

Read More said...

Haha I know la, don't worry, not pressuring you. I just started my first finals and yours gonna be soon! gambate! ^^

Post a Comment