Monday, April 25, 2011

Smile :)

I am sitting on a comfortable couch grabbing a cup of Green Tea (ice blended plus with chocolate chips) in Starbucks while enjoying the relaxing music. Oh~ And for my purpose of coming is to study my English paper to be having the day after tomorrow... Just to think of it, this is so enjoyable! Only like this time I would have the mood to write my bloggy~


Oh ya~ Here's another lazy update. Have not been doing good lately... Have been in the world of thoughts these few days. Thinking about many many things... Or should I call it as reviewing my life? Lousy word. Should be like dreaming instead...To name a few, letting go of AIESEC. It's this issue again. Bugging me... And not happy. Yesterday was my last EB Team Day with my 20 EBs team (Executive Board) altogether... Just enjoying the happy moment yesterday~ A bliss~ Would never gonna have days like this anymore~ *sob sob* And so indeed that being in this family put a smile in my heart...
Leaving AIESEC is painful but sweet to think back the journey I went with it and with them...


Holla! I am changing college, and for heaven sake I regretted doing that now... But for a change I think it's worthwhile... I'm not that kinda person who would stuck with the same idea for life... I wanna change! 2 years staying in the same college is BORING~~ Yes. It does. For me. Would prefer my personal space and privacy sometimes which is why I chose to stay in single room... Let see what will happen to me next semester in new environment... It's challenging! :)


Am wondering why... But I am missing home... Never have this feeling before... But to think again, I don't really spend much time at home on my previous and this semester. But for now, exams! Even though this time I only have 5 subjects and feeling so free~ (yeah right, free~) I need to score to keep myself happy... I need to study lar! Stop blogging! Haha~ Til then... I will come back... Smile :)


Love this saying lately taken from the movie "Wall Street 2" : "Good Day, I'm Okay. Bad Day, I'm Okay. So What's The Difference?"

5 comments:

Joanne W said...

Wow, a reasonably long post! haha... Let;s see if this comment gets posted or not.
So nice la the atmosphere you described in the begining of your blog! So relaxing!!

Calvin Chai said...

Joanne : what do u mean by get posted or not... go experience that! It's super nice! Like enjoying life~ (once in a blue moon is awesome)

Joanne W said...

coz last time i post the comment then it didnt get posted mah... so yes! this time jadi :p

Anonymous said...

found u~XD

Calvin Chai said...

=)

Post a Comment