Thursday, April 14, 2011

8 Days in Hong Kong (Part Two)

Disneyland!
It's my first time ever been to Disneyland. And how I wish I was a kid back then in this wonderland. I really do envy those kids there~ (doesn't mean that adults are not suppose to enjoy their childhood too) It's really fun walking in the Disney world to the castles. meeting with Mickey and Minnie, catching with superb performances while enjoying the flickering fireworks at night. That day really brings me back to my childhood time and gave me the feeling of living in the fantasy world. It is so perfect that everything comes with a happy ending. A Whole New World~


The Food!

Yummy! It's great to enjoy the very best food in Hong Kong! Especially "smelly taufu" (not my choice), then "Char Siew' rice then "Milk Dessert" then "留山“ then so many more! The "pau"s and "dim sum"~ Woots! I think the photo explains it better...






Ocean Park
Wuhoo! The place that you must go in Hong Kong! It's somehow like a theme park enough to play a whole day. Getting around, sightseeing, while seeing the very rare animals like panda! (Panda! I love panda! Finally i get to see a real and live one!) To those deadly exhilarating rides that mades you spin around in the air~ Somehow like Sentosa Island in Singapore... But nicer~ 


I just left one more day to explore the whole Hong Kong. Just the final place left which is "大雨伞" (Big Umbrella?) So basically you can finish all the landmark and attractions of HK in 9 days. There are more photos and places I go like The Peak, Snoopy World, Ladies Street, IFC, HK Poly Uni, HK Space And Science Musuem, Avenue of Stars, Madamme Tusauds, and so many more which I forgot the names already~ If you have the chance, go Hong Kong! It's worth a place to travel! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment