Saturday, May 7, 2011

The May Begins

In a blink of an eye... Or maybe two blinks... March is over. Here May comes, in fact, it's already like 7th May 2011 now.


Since it's a new beginning... A little bit of change to the template of my blog for a fresher look~


The beginning of May which also equals to my exam week and also my bankruptcy week. Why? Because I am spending my penny on promotions! For a start, Sushi King Bonanza, Kinsahi and Starbucks not forgetting over 5 other promotions just finish over in March. Super broke now. I guess have to squeeze bit on my budget for now. 




Done watching Fast and Furious 5 with Joanne W (super Vin Diesel fans) and have a little dinner. Very nice movie! (despite the fact that I didn't study the whole day & my next paper like two days coming!) And very disappointed that I couldn't watch "Rio" the second time! Ahhhhhhh! Plus I'm still stuck in UTM while seeing people going home... *sob sob*


Today I have just been categorized as a "dangerous" driver... Oh am I ? I am. I admit it. I will drive very carefully next time...


I have almost been observing my Kimi for quite some time today... Awwww! He is so CUTE! Fluffy and round then give me the innocent expression while eating his favourite nut "Kuachi"~ But kinda pity sometimes that he seriously need a pillow! Watching it sleeping with all four legs up seems so... Oh yea~ I dun even know how would my mom react when she sees this tiny round pet comes home soon...


I so wanna go Starbucks again! Dunno why fell in love with the place and the drinks lately... I shall go again.


P/S : Watch "Rebecca Black : Friday" music video on YouTube... It's the best song ever! Dun forget to read the comments! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment