Monday, May 23, 2011

First Day 'Oh' Internship

My first day of internship... So fun lah! Super fun! I'm lying... It's DAMN BOOOORIIIING~~~ It's juz my first sentence and I already sum up wit my LI experience~ hahaha...

First impression upon entering the office. Where are all the staffs and employees??!! And I end up spending my whole day today with the boss... Just me and him. And will be me and him for the rest of my remaining LI days~ It would be me and him in the office, me and him out for lunch, me and him dot dot dot... Me and him. He and me. Diz is ridiculously romantic right? Oh... How I wish it would be me and her instead...

First day of internship and I already complained. One to one coaching so much better right? Couldn't imagine how would the rest of internship goes~ Whatever it is.

I will learn as much as I can through diz. Gonna so utilize my boss since he's the only best resource I have and the only one. =.=

Good Luck Calvin! Enjoy your internship! Smile! :)

Lesson Of The Day : QS is a combination of studying Construction Technology, Contractual Law and Building Economics as a profession.

6 comments:

Charlene C. said...

before u apply the company, don't you at least know the company's condition? like there's no other staffs?

Joanne W said...

I just wanted to ask you how your LI was when i saw the update lol... seriously romantic!

So let me say to you la instead of you say to yourself: Good Luck Calvin! Enjoy your internship! Smile! :)

Calvin Chai said...

Charlene : No idea at all in d first place! Dun even noe where is d company... I searched foe it but not even any signboard can be seen! So sad ryte diz? A company whose signboard cannot be seen... Eventually I found it. Super small...

JW : U juz copied and pasted my copyright words... =.= So motivating~ Thank you~

Charlene C. said...

aiya...should research the company before apply ma. anyway, at least it's only 2 months right? If ur 6 months like mine, I suggest u quit rightaway :S hopes u learn a lot. ask for work if he din give

Calvin Chai said...

There's not much QS firm around near my house though~ It's 3 months bdw~ it's gonna be kinda boring without anyone... Buy I will try my best to enjoy it

Charlene C. said...

and u might wanna make him impress of you and then if he has no kids, he might wanna take u as anak angkat and pass all his wealth to u. nah joking. enjoy it ba. shall start mine real soon

Post a Comment