Thursday, August 30, 2012

Holistic Life Approach

Doesn't it sound ridiculous when one ask you to abandon your education while finding out more ways to earn money. Not very ridicule because it definitely have its point.

And the above statement is not about one person asking another but myself asking myself. Perhaps it's not about education that should be abandoned. The question should be more like this. "What's the point of frustrating myself studying and even worse for some random subjects I don't like when the final purpose of securing education certificates will be used to earn money in my future when I can find better ways to earn more money that what my certificates can secure me for"

So what if I can find better ways to earn good money than what I'm studying for? Isn't working life purpose is to seek more income to support ourselves? Good question to wash my brain a little. But that doesn't mean I am against education. Of course, education can makes life so much easier by knowing the hows and become a professional being in today's society while leveraging our thinking mindset.

So how do I approach a holistic life? What is holistic life? Simple as it sound. Its about living our life healthily be it physically, mentally and spiritually. More often than not we might have one priority over the others. It's pretty difficult to get hold the balance of these three elements. And even worst when I started out in the working life I hardly see myself any closer and understanding towards spiritual being or physically healthy. Mentally struggling in within and often resulting in stress and tension.

Here's a definition of what I mean by holistic.

Physically : Someone who can be healthy while taking care of own fitness through consistent physical exercising while ensuring own food intake (am talking about myself actually)

Mentally : Being mentally prepared and remain fresh as it is everyday through thinking about the solutions instead of blaming the problems and see the smallest details to the bigger picture. In a nutshell, connecting the dots.

Spiritually : Get a deep understanding on the core values of our spiritual belief and how it guide us through our life while keeping our best manners and attitude at hand.

I may have missed out financial. But I don't think it should be an emphasized element but significant enough to play a role towards our happiness.

So I am working towards these three elements in a bit and shall write a report later. It really takes time and effort and plans towards a holistic being. But I believe it would be fruitful in the end knowing how one end meets the other. And when I really did. I would be a holistic person. Muahaha~


Ironic Quote of Life
"Money can't buy you happiness but without money we can be unhappy"
Robert T. Kiyosaki

0 comments:

Post a Comment