Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two Different World

A two different world we live in. Or I live in...


Hanging out with some long lost friends or even with some different friends can bring so much of a perspective and reflection about oneself. In making comparison about the type of people, the stuff they talk about, the way they speak, how they think and what would they do?


I think that's what "social" really rings to me... Instead of being in my own circle of friends. Why not try venturing out and explore what is different and lies outside. This way, I can discover more... The more of the unknown. The little I do not know. And the perspective that I may never see or view my own way...


The discovery of new things in life is when the start to take a new step to a different world. It's the courage to stop doing what things been happening the way it is. To be different. Dare to be different from the way it is.


I suppose it may be the time to explore the unknown. Getting to know those not known. And doing the stuff I never did. 


This way... Really brings life more meaningful and defining...

0 comments:

Post a Comment