Thursday, March 22, 2012

Multi-Tasker, I'm Not.

Could you multi task? Like doing several things at once without much distractions and get things done they way you want it to be.


Looking at how fast the day and world paces. The work loads and tasks are really pulling off many people's socks including mine... Without realizing it, there are so many unaccomplished tasks pushing the list off limits and suddenly multiple stack of loads are grinning over for tomorrow.


So how the hell could you cope with these? The solution is to multi-task. Couldn't agree more that this really comes in handy in performing several works at the same time. It's great to see how much you have done at the end of the day.


But that doesn't ring to me. I am not so of a multi-tasker. Would be easily distracted and losed focus when I start doing my third stuff... I just couldn't get my eyes off a 2-hour movie... And that alone on a single task.


So how do I work things out? I would solve and accomplish tasks as quickly as possible. Would be working my ass out the next minute when an assignment is being handed over. I believe by doing so could accomplish more and productive as focusing on one task at a time then jumping to another once it's done, instead of hovering over one task then move to another halfway. It's a hassle.


So yeap, have been doing blog walking these days to pick some good and provocative reads~


And omo omo~ Running Men is coming to KLCC, Malaysia on 13th & 14th April 2012! That's during my mid-sem break! Can't wait to see them! (I shall work on my Kwang Soo banner real soon~ who's with me?)


Lee Kwang Soo! Lee Kwang Soo! Lee Kwang Soo! LOL~

0 comments:

Post a Comment