Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Days Are Counting

I'm afraid I have been counting the days onwards...


Literally meaning my days in university would soon comes to an end. It's really an awful feeling deep inside to imagine not be able to have your friends close by. Or even the thoughts of doing crazy stuff that have never been done before~


The missing-syndrome approaches me faster than I thought and I would really miss my days spent here~ Would even be so nostalgic flipping through those pictures taken since my first year... 


Getting the hang of it~ I would wanna spend the very last moment with friends that who knows may not be able to meet again after that~ It's time to treasure those around you and I really hate when this kinda feeling conquered over me~ :(

2 comments:

Joanne W said...

I don't like this post. It makes me sad.

Calvin Chai said...

The feeling when I wrote diz post~ ;)

Post a Comment