Thursday, March 1, 2012

Short Update

268 Kpops in my iTunes and counting everyday~ I can't believe myself to be obsessed in Korean songs until this rate. The songs just seem to cliche to me anyway~ And yup, the anticipated Big Bang new album "Alive" is finally released! I can't believe all their songs are really that awesome after such comeback~ I'm Kpop addicted! (save me!)


Have been reading some property or real estate books nowadays. Have been getting some serious thoughts about going into real hands-on investment in properties. But there's so much more stuff for me to learn about gaining some great wealth from there. And what's more when it has become so realistic into buying, selling or generating some income on the way. I guess my learning for such investments would take some time~ Especially to know when to start and how to keep going~


Have been reducing my frequency on Facebook as it seems more irrelevant to me apart from getting the hang for groups and studies communication. Falsified information, photoshopped photos and ridiculous facts are dominating the social network. And somehow it's been drowning with politics and unnecessary information for viewing. I would prefer reading some beneficial and factual datas from reliable sources instead of some nonsense going in the system. 


Looking forward for fresh days ahead! And I'm gonna dye my hair real soon~ (hehehe~)


Till den~ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment