Monday, January 17, 2011

The Waiting Concept

In life, we do often wait. 


And I really like the word "wait". 


As it is not a word that was emphasized everyday but that is exactly the word of action we do everyday! The concept of waiting in life seem so obvious in our daily activities. One of the word of life I can say. For me. This word juz rings to my head. No idea why. Perhaps I wait too much.


We wait, waited and waiting. (sound so like an English class)


Some people say that waiting is wasting time. Yes. Indeed. But we still wait. No matter...


We wait for the queue to end,
We wait for the food to be serve,
We wait for the bus or train to arrive,
We wait for we know what's worth waiting for.


In fact, we wait everyday. Waiting for lectures, and the list goes on and on...


I dunno what occur to me today. I hate to wait. Not really productive. Can do so much while waiting right? 


You are waiting to read this post ain't you?


I wait. U wait. We wait. (this is annoying, i noe. I have waited to write diz post)

1 comments:

Charlene C. said...

Haha how you know I've been waiting for this post? :P

Post a Comment