Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bye Bye Facebook

It's really been awhile of trying to delete my facebook account. But hoola! I couldn't (and glad as well) because I am not able to delete but just to deactivate it. It's weird and strange as to why I want my account deactivated. Since I have like loads of friends. Killing facebook is like killing my own social network. And that is painful and tough.


Well. But just to think of it. Ever since it was created (meaning my account of course) It has been addictive ever since and overwhelming... The addiction is far too great that I need to access it every single free time I have. That is not a good sign. I have been losing my control and wasted many time over it. It's ADDICTIVE. I am very sure that most people who uses Facebook couldn't agree more on my statement.


But I am pretty sure somebody out there will haul me back to Facebook. But hey! I will be back. AIESEC stuff all in there lah~ Just wanna stop this addiction awhile. I hate you Facebook. >.<


(Oh~ They provide tips on managing your time on Facebook too! Who don't love Facebook eh?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment