Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here We Are. 2011.

Another new year. Damn it. 2010 just passed like hours ago and it's 1 again on January! Reflecting back. Hmmm~ Didn't do much on 2010. Spend too much time doing unproductive stuff. Oh yes! Good but not great.


Heading 2011. Things have to change and IT will change. For goodness sake. Looks like I spend too much time on Facebook and studies? :P Guess I have to quit playing on my FB too much although it is the best social network ever! I have a quite challenging resolution. Deactivate my Facebook account for like 1 week! Oh ya~ That's easy. Fine. I will try.


Back to books again. Oh well~ That's uni life. Can't survive without exams!


My mom just asked me a very disturbing question. And my good friend too! Haha~ Time to think again. (THAT is DISRURBING!)


Have had quite a great time on 2011 countdown celebration. It's kinda weird though having groups of friends to Syok Sendiri. Making activities together. Trying to have fun. Cool people though~ Hope to meet them again sometime soon.


Oh GREAT! I have gained some weight and fats! Am happy! I am so gonna transform these fatso into musclo~ 


So here I am. Or here we are. 2011. Another year. And this year marks my 21 age. And I will damn make this year worthwhile to live!

0 comments:

Post a Comment