Saturday, January 15, 2011

Facebook Re-Activated

Having successfully deactivate my Facebook account like for... 8 days? Without access to it was kinda fun!

Why?

I really have so much free time! That is a really good feeling to live without it. And hey~ Who say that we can't live without Facebook? I survived~ LOL~

But sure~ Many friends of mine starts to ask why but most of them don't bother even. So even the existence of my Facebook account doesn't really mean much except for the role of wishing friends' birthday everyday~ And posting up status for comments. Could really put it up for good use at times instead of putting up what-i-am-doing status.

Shall be reducing much of my time now on Facebook. But hey~ I will check it out like at least once or twice a month. That is one of my resolution in 2011. Wish me luck!!!

I partially hate you Facebook... >_< and :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment