Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Crossing Line

After few days of settling down from Taiwan trip. It's back to home life again like it used to be during semester breaks. Mainly doing some unproductive activities and to name a few like watching dramas, reading the piled up unread bought books, surfing the net mostly on Facebook (I found this site not that useful after uni life as assignment groups are closed except for updating with friend's status update or look out for special events where 80% has nothing of my concern) so I can start reduce my addiction towards FB for now, downloading new kpops and music videos and laze around~ All in all, I am wasting my time.... That's ironic for me saying myself wasting my own time. It's true and I know it.


So people (even bank's staff, where I go banking one day with my mom) have been asking if I have found a job. *snort* Embarrassingly saying no kinda makes me feel wasted somehow~ LOL!


But yeah~ Come to think of it... I should be working already and perhaps because I'm not ready to step into the working world yet. As I know what awaits me when I did. Mom has been persuading me into being a government servant despite myself not liking it but somehow she has her points... Government jobs are less heavier, working hours from 8 to 5, can nicely spend my weekends, addition of allowance, plenty of holidays to spend and the incentives for buying houses and cars. So while waiting for my full result to be released on 27th July 2012 and try my luck applying for that job, I am urged to do a part time or a full time temporary job be it whatever I want, just for my experience.


What crosses my mind would be being a promoter (sadly but yes), getting involved in selling insurance (to gain great trainings and marketing skills), participate in direct selling or MLM (somehow being dragged into this by my aunt), going for property workshops or courses (to my favor, but need to pay for such attendance) or do a part time job for my last intern company (which I dreaded) Hurm... I think that's a pretty much of a list or I can add in being a waiter or barista in McD or Starbucks~


And when that happens, I would be expecting to put down all the unproductive activities mentioned above.


So the line is drawn. I know what's coming. All that's left is start putting my foot across it.


And when that happens, I will be so busy... So so busy... So so so busy...


To seek and draw new resolutions, objectives and goals year after year. Laying the carpet of plans and the mind of execution.


Sound scary to me.... But that's life! Even while in the midst of such business. This quote still rings to me.


Life is not about the destination. It's about the journey. (so meaningful right? :P)


Woots~ Till den :)











2 comments:

hilda said...

like! stop asking me whether i found a job or not!haha~

Calvin Chai said...

dun ask me too!

Post a Comment