Sunday, May 6, 2012

LOVE Is A Four Letter Word

I wonder why songs seem to be beautifully nice especially when it rain~


It's been quite awhile for me listening to english songs~ And don't know for what reason my interest seem to lost in RnB and Rock english songs~ Getting some cuckoo in my head I guess~


Love Is A Four Letter Word Album Cover


But lately I have fell in love with Jason Mraz's new album again~ LOVE Is A Four Letter Word... A great singer and vocalist~ And yeah, I am looking for good vocal singers nowadays and hate rappers god knows why for now~


Really really love this three songs from his album namely "I Won't Give Up", "93 Million Miles" and "Everything Is Sound". It's just joyful to listen and enjoy the melody of his music~ 


It's been awhile and I'm back with english songs! Just these few in particular~ LOL~


Oh... I'm addicted with Triple Town at the moment... Three grass turning into a bush, three bushes into a tree, three trees into a house, three houses into a big house, three big houses into a castle, three castles into a floating castle and three floating castles into triple castle! 


So fun! :P 



0 comments:

Post a Comment