Monday, May 21, 2012

Awaiting Uni Judgement Day

Everything seem more quiet than usual~ Seem as if the world have stopped spinning. The trees aren't moving any of their single leafs, leaving only the birds chirping happily away~


Less than two weeks for uni classes to be over~ And three weeks till the final examination~ A mere month more for me flying to Taiwan for my graduation trip... Now awaiting The Judgement Day for thesis defend presentation that determines the result of my graduation~


Hectic weeks have gone and now left with presentations and submission of assignments. Seem to think of it, the syndrome of "uni-over" have passed for me but starting to affect my friends~ One of them struck me with a question that never crosses my mind, but have given me some real thoughts towards it. 


"Who would you like to see as the last person for the very last time before leaving your university for good?"


I really couldn't thought of anyone in particular and maybe that's because I didn't find anyone who have been the closest and being my best throughout my uni life~ But of course, there are some people who I really wanted to meet and say thank you's for being a part of my circle of friends. For being there when I need them. And for being enjoyable together with. And some great memories we have had together~


That was a lot! LOL~ Everyone I met are important (except some which needs to be forgotten, haha!) And come to think of it, I would like to meet the first friend I met when I stepped into the university. It's not my roommate of course, but I don't really know where he is now~ The first meeting best greet with the last one~


And yeap, these few days have been grieving over one of my uncle's death that was not being told to me till lately I found out myself. The feeling of awkwardness of never to be able to see that person again really made my heart sank. What's left are memories~ And the moment he held my hand and smiled at me~ It's unforgettable~ And I prayed for his peace~ ;(



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong, happy and remember of his goodness; will be the best return he wish to received. =)

Post a Comment