Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meeting Great People

So once done before and now here I go again~ Meeting extraordinary people... 

Was in AIESEC before in meeting external people to talk about business partnerships and so forth and can't believe here I am doing similar tasks (luckily things go so much easier when I know the tactics already) in making appointments and interviews for my theses sake~

The process repeated itself but this time much effectively~ Have been making more appointments that I can handle myself alone... Like twice a day... To think back, with such productivity I am surely to raise more companies when I'm in my department.

The good moments make a comeback for me. It really felt that great and awesome meeting big and great people... Have been meeting Directors, General Managers, CEOs and highly experienced fellows~

What's really make me feel good is that the atmosphere are not even tense and akward. It's been comfortable with laughters in the conversation... And of course, apart from educational extraction, the interview last more than 1 hour... 

The satisfaction of meeting great people, talking with them, sharing their opinions and experiences are invaluable. What makes them inspiring are their passion and determination which puts them in a whole new level.

A whole new level worth of to be. And for me to be. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment