Friday, February 3, 2012

The Disturbing Reality

Went by a car showroom~ Hesitated a moment~


Looked through the glass window~ Eyes opened up wide~ Jaw dropped~


Sigh~ Walked away~


Sounds funny to me... And am so determine for myself... When I looked through the glass window glaring at the brand new KIA Optima car, am already drooling at the awesome luxury car. At second thought, it seems impossible for me in attaining such car even in my life~ *sighed*


So that's when reality surfaces... When the thought about myself walking the economic life alone. And totally not thinking about parent's support. It feels like... Gosh! How am I suppose to live at such expenses of life if my parent's don't support me?


Thinking of its worst scenario~ That's who I am and always blame myself for getting to the worst point in life~ When the worst really happen... I really don't know what I can do.


So there I am facing the world myself by taking account of all the stuff I need and what's that left of me to do... And that's to earn a living. 


Final semester coming soon and ending real soon~


It's time to draw real plans. Real goals. Real detail steps meaning weekly accomplishments...


And real evaluation...


So that's what I call reality~ 

1 comments:

Joanne W said...

I was also calculating the other day how much I have to earn per month to support myself when I start working to support my current lifestyle, and it was just scary...

Post a Comment