Friday, January 6, 2012

What Makes Life Meaningful

Just a little thought that crosses my mind while studying for my finals~ 6 days more and yeap... (Feeling so dead seeing so many things for my academic reading)


Despite of all the business. I have finally realize what would makes my life or perhaps people's life meaningful is to make other people's life happier.


Have been coming across hardship parents working so hard to support a family. There's a reason why we work right? And some are just because what they want best for their families.


It's really a satisfaction and heart comforting when someone says thank you to you and of course, that particular someone are somebody who hardly knows you at all~


Putting on a smile on someone's unhappy face is just that awesome~


And helping the needy and receiving sincere thank you's create such wonders~ :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment