Friday, September 2, 2011

A Bliss Of Redang Beach

Strong breezy wind shaking away the coconut trees~ Lying on the wooden chair, flipping away on the current book I'm reading~ Having both legs stretched out and putting it a cross~ While sipping my favorite Vanilla Coke away~ And enjoying the sound of the waves in the alternate moment. It's a bliss! 

Bluish Crystal Clear Sea with White Pristine Sands
The picture above just shows how beautiful Redang Island is in Malaysia~ Blue sea and white pristine sands~ A perfect stroll in the evening definitely makes my perfect day!


That of course doesn't sum up my 3 days trip there~ Again~ Too many things to say... So these few key points sums it up~


Things I Did!
1. Snorkelling
2. Building Sandcastles
3. Lying and enjoying my book!
4. Having awesome time with my family
5. Camera Shooting


Things I Enjoyed!
1. Live Fireworks Sparks for Malaysia Independence Day
2. Live Band with awesome songs
3. Open Beach Disco!
4. Face to Face with Sea Colourful Fishes!
5. Strolling on the beach in the evening


Things I Regretted And Missed!
1. I'm tanned
2. I can't took pics of the fishes
3. I didn't get to see baby sharks and sea turtles (due to season)
4. Didn't apply much SUNBLOCKs. LOL!


It's really satisfying and a great place to visit for a trip. Especially a relaxing one~ It's pretty sad actually when I went snorkeling and found out that some coral reefs area are bleaching and dying away~ Am not sure when will these beautiful scenes and beaches will last~ Hopefully for the years to come... The conservation of such places are for us to treasure.


I think the remains of a week of holiday for me would be awesome! A little time given to treasure the moments are sometimes better than what was given more left to waste. Wah~ A quote!


It really rings true when only with the scarcity of resources then we learn to treasure it well~


UTM! Here I don't wanna come! Ahhhh~ >.<

So like "this book fell from the sky"

3 comments:

Joanne W said...

The way you narrate your holiday makes me wanna go to Redang!!

Calvin Chai said...

Go! Go! Must GO! Before it spolits~ ;)

Unknown said...

Never been to Redang before,... this should be my wake up call ;D

Post a Comment