Friday, July 15, 2011

Unexpected Expected

Yup. That's me. The worst time and incident of my life. Just happened. The guy who seem to think-too-much, meaning me would be imagine the worst of the worst.

Not gonna disclose what happened because it lies beneath the truth.

Till now I am still holding my breath.

The unexpected as I expect is coming. Thus, I shall be facing it.

Am just hoping that time goes faster so I could finally breathe again. And I will wait till that day no matter what happens next.

My boss asked me to extend my internship. (hah! now u noe i'm very useful~) till the end of August. Yeah, this is unexpected as well~ In the midst of hesitation, I actually neglected the offer while explaining about other stuff that concerns me for the time being. I just hate imagine the expression on his face. Scary! It was those expression that you may not wanna see coming from a boss~ Like a tunderstorm clouding his face. Hopefully this won't affect his final evaluation for my internship.

Besides, I have my August plans ready. And thank you so much I might need to return to this office despite I hate working life so much and to change my plans~ Just wanna say "You can call me if you need me" but sounded so wrong on the other side from a guy to a guy, to say it to my boss especially...

My good days shall be gone leaving me just a week or two to enjoy my remaining holidays~ I mean REAL holidays~

Am writing this in the office using my boss's desktop. And just trying to figure what the passwords are~ Haha~ I'm so dead if he caught me blogging in the midst of work.

Til then. Hopefully my next post would be a brighter ones~

0 comments:

Post a Comment