Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Past That Matters

Waking up in the early of hours despite just having little sleeping time (like less than 4 hours) and really feel good knowing some stressing hours are passed... Glad to just stretch out and enjoy a day.


That is when I'm thinking of what am I going to do today :D


Hah~ Life's good with days like this. When no worries comes your way and start to think what could make it even better. (that get's boring sometimes when you think too much)


That was when I was messing with my computer files and organizing them then came across these old photos I kept for so long and never check (thanks for my busi-ness that overwhelms me)... Flipping over the pictures remind me of so many things...


Each and every piece of moment reminds me of the person I met, the moment, the experience that matters, the time that I spent and the little pieces that fits up until now.


Looking back... Thinking about the past memories... That really makes my day today :)


The nostalgic feeling... Makes you feel young sometimes :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment